Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sale is over, price still crazy.

We touched down at Changi International Airport at 9.30 am. For this trip, I'm happy to bring along my wife and my son. They seems very happy too, especially my wife. Few friends were also onboard the same flight *I couldn't take their pics*

At the Royal Plaza on Scotts hotel lobby prior to check-in

This is the first time Abdul Aziz was on a long trip
*tiring huh*


Lunch at Adam Road *for nasi lemak*


At Geylang Serai.
Isn't it too early? *Ramadhan is yet to come*


At Crocs concept store *my wife was a big fan of Crocs*


You should come here if you are looking for budget items

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...