Sunday, July 26, 2009

Laila Rice is ready to harvest.

Salam, good day. Yesterday afternoon I dropped by to 'gerai' in Bandar. You are able to see a lot of stuff which I think sometime you could not see anywhere else. One thing doesn't satisfy you is the carpark. Since I was there in the afternoon (after work), it seems easy to park your car but I don't know what's gonna happen in the evening. I bought three balloons for my kids and few other stuff. Drop by if you have time just to support our local entrepreneur:)




The 'seasonal' longan

It's a lot here


At a very reasonable price


I'm sure you know this *also here?*


Kids favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...