Sunday, June 14, 2009

Is Torres Old Trafford bound?

Salam, good day. The schools is close starting from tomorrow until 29th of June. A lot of activities being arranged by respective body in order to cater the children during their holiday. Prior to the school holiday, two big event was held which I missed out *appologise*. Due to office commitment I could not attend the e-Goverment Exhibit in Gadong and the RTB Carnival in Tutong. Whilst this afternoon I went to the HBNSC Indoor Stadium for the opening ceremony of the 4th Youth Sports Festival. I could not get my best pics shot since I came very late. Expect more updates/results on my next posting:)




Officiated by the Minister of Culture Youth & Sports


Futsal match, Brunei Muara vs Tutong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...