Monday, June 1, 2009

Back to Singapore.

Salam, good day. I've just checking in to my hotel room, Orchard Parade this time not the Royal Plaza as the previous. It's good to be back to Singapore then. My last trip to this city-state was three months back. It is so much difference now due to the outbreak of Influenza A (H1N1). The visitors are asked to step up their awareness and not to roam around (crowded area; airport, shopping malls etc) freely. I expect a lot to share later should time permits:)






The historical Masjid Sultan

This is my first lunch 'beriyani kambing'. Sorry, only the 'tulang' left. *hot*

I went here for Carrefour, M&S and Burger King



His first time with us, Encik Jamil (the chauffeur). In Singapore in terms of coordination they are very professional. Also, punctuality is their main priority. I really like the way they treat us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...