Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pressure on.

Salam, good day. Steven Gerrad brace against West Ham lift up the pressure to the current EPL defending champion. The Liverpool captain rounded Hammer's keeper Robert Green to score in the second minute and netted another from the rebound after Green had saved his penalty. Substitute Ryan Babel tapped in a third. In other matches; Everton 0-0 Tottenham, Blackburn 2-0 Portsmouth, West Brom 3-1 Wigan, Fulham 3-1 Aston Villa, Bolton Wanderers 0-0 Sunderland, and Hull City 1-2 Stoke City. While I'm on my way to Tasek Lama this morning, I bumped into a Labour Day run which I'm sure led by The Minister of Home Affairs. Wooo...since I'm on leave, I missed out at almost everything. Back to Tasek Lama, this morning I've rounded three jungle track. It ain't easy dear, very tough indeed. One man I really salute is DP Hj Alihan (Private and Confidential Secretary to HRH The Crown Prince and Senior Minister at The Prime Minister's Office). At his age, he is very strong and fit enough to round up Tasek Lama jungle track. Some have said, he even reach to Bukit Markuching from there which took 3 hours walking. My appologise not to post pictures of Tasek Lama since I was only focussing on running. It really helps to release your tensions. Have a pleasant week ahead:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...