Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yes, Super Sunday!

Salam, good day. Please do come to the stadium tonight for the biggest match this season, Brunei DPMM FC hosting SAF FC. Wooo...I'm shivering... I expect it is going to be a very tight game, both teams is now consider as the title challenger. You should have my coverage on tomorrow's posting. Alright guys, yesterday I've attended the final of 'Peraduan Bahas Bahasa Melayu Antara Sekolah-Sekolah Menengah dan Maktab-Maktab Senegara' between Maktab Duli Pengiran Muda Al-Muhtadee Billah and Ma'had Islam Brunei. It was an excellent debate really, both teams came with unprecedented ideas plus some sense of humour.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...