Monday, September 13, 2021

Lifelong Learning.

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Ahhh...as I mentioned in the previous entry, I've been away for such a very long time and there's a friend been asking of why the lack of update on this space or even better 'why no more blog post?' 

As everybody made known, most people tend to choose micro-blog better such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp to keep everybody posted. Easy to use and it is with-in reach. We post updates and very quickly we get responses from our peer, which is fun!

Alright, since the 1st pandemic sometimes in March 2020 and the 2nd wave in August 2021, most people were unable to do their routine commitment be it in the office, school or even at home. Since then, we have adapted to the new normal which we must comply. Travelling was never easy too then but only for essential travellers.

As for myself, despite the hardship it creates I see this is also as an opportunity for me to develop my skills in different area. I have engaged myself into a lifelong learning programme at UNISSA I find it very useful and of course rewarding. 

Now in the 3rd semester, we were asked to produce a short clip to create awareness to the public on the importance of staying safe by adhering the health protocol and to seek the help of the Almighty by 'Vaksin Ketuhanan'.

Not the best of clip, it is done using with a Samsung S10+ and by a university student which is myself (not as a broadcaster).


This was taken after I did my video filming. Didn't see my colleague Nadzirah for weeks, good to see my buddy again after weeks of self-isolation. It coincides too, we were colour coordinates! #blackpink

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,

    My name is Mr. Danish Ahmad by name and I live in the POLAND and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read greatest testimony of my life. with Whatsapp +601117225002

    Testimony of a serious loan acquired, thank you very much Dr. Mark for your loan assistance of 100,000(US DOLLARS) with just a registration fee,that you give me. I will talk about your services to those around me who need a loan or financing. I am happy with the loan you have granted me Do not hesitate,if you need a loan and a real legit loan lender so just kindly contact him now and get your loan via:: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

    Do you need an urgent loan at 3% APPLY: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com
    contact@ronniefinance.ltd
    Whats-App on +919667837169
    http://ronniefinance.ltd/fastloan
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...