Saturday, July 17, 2010

Love the busy hours.

(L-R): Ali Aji, Aziz Juned (State Mufti), me and Tajuddin Manggong.
Salam, good day. The head is spinning all day! This morning I went to KB for HM's get-together ceremony with the rakyat and residence of Belait District. It was not an enjoyable 120km journey to KB due to the style our driver drove his car, too much braking! I admit, it is too much! Later in the afternoon I went to my workplace updating everything and it is yet to be completed. Whilst this evening I was attending a state banquet (for uniform personnels) at Istana Nurul Iman. Now its time to get a good rest and the head is still thinking of more assignment to come despite I have to deal with three pc at my workplace. Meaning that the first half of this year was really a nightmare to me but I enjoyed those busy busy busy hours though. Allahumma Ya Allah, bless me with excellent health:)



RBAF personnels

Live radio covergae for the get-together in KB

KB residence

Students involved as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester Break!

Assalamualaikum, good day everyone! Of late I've been busy juggling between work and study whilst also supervising them kids e-learning ...